Pursuant to the provision of Article 13. and Article 27. Of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette of RS 62/2014), our respected consumers who purchase goods through our Internet store
We are informing
- that the sale of goods through our site is performed within the registered activity of our company whose name is clearly displayed at the bottom of each page, together with the address for the declaration of the complaint.
- that the basic characteristics of the goods can be found on our site.
- According to the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette of RS, No. 62/2014), purchase through our sales website is considered to be distance selling.
- that the goods sold through our Internet site possess the characteristics necessary for the regular use of that kind of goods in accordance with its purpose as defined in the Declaration;
- that the selling price of the goods is indicated with each item;
- that all the prices are expressed with the VAT included;
- purchased goods is delivered within 3 days through the selected courier service, in the manner defined in the TERMS OF DELIVERY page
- that the possibility of purchasing goods with special price benefits and / or with special sales incentives (stock sales) is carried out in accordance with conditions published on our site;
- that the consumer can pay the goods he buys through our Internet site by cash in cash at the time of delivery, as well as other payment methods that are highlighted on the site;
- when a customer creates an order, by pressing the CONFIRM button, he undertakes to pay the ordered goods;
- that the conformity of goods to the contract is EXCLUSIVELY determined according to the characteristics and purposes of the goods as defined by the respective Declaration;
- that our Internet sales are bound to deliver goods that conform to the contract. If the delivered goods are not conforming to the contract, the consumer who informed the seller about the lack of transparency has the right to demand from the seller to eliminate the lack of transparency, without compensation, by repair or replacement, or to demand a price reduction or to terminate the contract in respect of such goods. All the costs that are necessary for the goods to conform to the contract, and in particular the costs of work, materials, takeovers and deliveries, are borne by our site.
- if in case of receipt of goods the consumer determines that he/she wishes to replace an article for another one, which may be of bigger, smaller or same price category than previously ordered, the consumer may replace the item within 14 days in the manner defined at the REPLACEMENT page.
- if in case of receipt of goods the consumer does not wish to retain it, he/she is entitled to cancel the contract and refund funds in the amount of the paid purchase price for the goods in question, within 14 days in the manner defined in the RIGHT TO GIVE UP.
- that for goods ordered via the ONLINE store, the consumer has the right to declare a complaint on the already used product, in the manner defined for the goods purchased through the ONLINE store. You can find the method and procedure for claiming a complaint on the Complaints page.
Jovana Petkovic dresses does not cover taxes, duties and other expenses that may be incurred during customs clearance in your country. These costs are paid exclusively by the buyer and are not included in the price you pay on the site.
POLICY OF COMPLAINTS
Complaints for transport damage
It is very important that all damages due to transport, visible on the product packaging, are immediately reported to the courier that delivers the shipment. The buyer is obliged to report any damage in transport within 24 hours from the receipt of the goods.
If you notice such damage, do not sign the receipt of the item or ask the courier to wait until you check if the damage of the packaging has caused a damage to the product itself or loss of parts. If the product is not damaged, and all parts are in number, sign the receipt of the item.
Complaints on data or wrong type of goods
If you have received the shipment, and after opening the box, found out that the delivered goods did not match the order, or the data on the account were inappropriate, please contact us by phone, or send an e-mail with your data (name, last name, phone number) no later than 24 hours after the receipt of the shipment, and describe what kind of problem you have. In accordance with the situation, we will take the necessary steps. In the shortest possible time, we will respond to the declared complaint electronically (by e-mail) by confirming the receipt of the complaint, or by announcing the number under which your complaint is recorded in the records of the received complaints and we will inform you of further action. The deadline for responding to the complaint is 8 days, and for the settlement of the complaint 15 days from the moment of its registration.
Download the complaint sheet HERE.
The product, site or service you are looking for is currently unavailable.
You can find a similar service or product in the "Search" box in the upper right corner.
PROTECTION OF USERS' PRIVACY
Your order is completely safe!
We appreciate your privacy, so we take great care of your data.
All the information provided is safe, we will not give them under any circumstances to a third party, which will ensure you safe and secure business and cooperation with us.
Protection of data privacy
In order to successfully process your order, we need your name, surname, e-mail and phone number. Using this data we will be able to deliver the desired goods, as well as to inform you about the current status of the order.
We commit to using your personal information solely for the purpose of technical administration of the website, in order to give you access to special information or to communicate with you. We undertake not to sell the data we own to third parties or the market.
Employees in our online store are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
We will never in any way misuse your private information.
We will not hand over your contact information to third parties, unless this is required by law.
In addition to these, we collect, analyze and process information about products that our visitors are searching for and buying, as well as about the pages they visit. We use these information to improve the offer and appearance of our pages, and make their use easier, safer and more convenient shopping.
Cookie is a text file that is stored on your hard drive by a web server. Cookies can not be used to run the program or to deliver the virus to your computer.
Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and only can be read by the web server in the domain that sent them. One of the main purpose of the cookie is to provide benefits that will save you time.
Agreement and change of conditions
Contact us by calling our phone number or send an e-mail with your bill/invoice number, your IDS (optional), your RSD current account number, and the name of the bank where you have your account. When you provide the necessary information, documentation will be created and along with the refund procedure forwarded to you at the e-mail address you left when creating the order.
Refunds are made exclusively in the above described manner, by payment to the RSD current account, and it is not possible to send money by courier in cash.
In case of a return of goods or a refund to a customer who has previously made a payment using one of the payment cards, in whole or in part, and regardless of the reason for the return, our Internet Store is obliged to make the refund solely through Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Amex , Maestro or DINA payment method. This means that the bank will make a refund at the account of the cardholder at the request of the seller.
You cannot send the ordered item to the addresses indicated in the invoice-dispatch note, without prior contact and agreement with the operators in the Online Store, which is listed above. Any such package will be returned to the sender on the cost of the sender.